🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Unable to log in to King account

Options

Comments

• sbf80
    sbf80 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    So I got an email link to reset my password and I did that  but it’s sinking my game to my “new“ iPad and only shows me at level 32. On my “old iPad I am on level 1253 And on that iPad which is the one I want to sync the game two I can’t log into anything to do that. Does that make sense?
  • sbf80
    Options
    Also, I opened my king account a long time ago and wonder if it’s possible that on my “old” iPad my email address is different and that could be what’s causing the problem?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    That's a very good point that maybe it was a different email address.  What I am going to do for you is to give you the link and I want you to complete the contact form.
    Make sure that you choose this topic and subtopic.

They can manually go into your account and move your progress.  You should get an email from them with a ticket number.  Just respond to that and they can help you continue on your journey to crush those candies!
  • sbf80
    Options
  • sbf80
    Options
    Hi Elsa,
    I emailed support and got back a form letter detailing all the info you've already given me about how to log in to facebook or through the king community, neither of which is working for some reason on my "old" ipad. I'm pretty frustrated- any other suggestions for me? thanks for your help.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Please respond to their message and tell that you had already tried of all of that before contacting them.  Tell them that you just need them to go into your account and manually get your progress.  They are supposed to help you so I want to give it a couple of more days to see if they do.
  • sbf80
    Options
    Will do. Thanks again.
  • sbf80
    Options
    Hi again Elsa,
    i still haven’t heard back from anyone in the King community so I sent in anithervrequest today- the 4 th one I’ve sent. Can you do anything t help me with getting them to respond? I’m really getting frustrated. Thanks.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @sbf80, what I am going to do is to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager for this game.  I know that he is going to be very busy on Monday but maybe by tagging him he will see your message and will be able to find out what's going on.  If you don't hear from him by Tuesday and you still haven't gotten another email response please write me back here and I'll see what else I can offer you to solve this.
  • sbf80
    Options
    Thanks thanks so much, Elsa. You’ve been a great help and hopefully we can get my issue resolved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?