penken Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

So frustrating! My game is frozen!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Answer โœ“
    Options

G'Day @penken

I'm only just seeing this now due to the time zone differences.

Always try the basics first as this can actually help with memory on the device.

Clear the cache and browser, check updates for the device, browser and apps..

Turn your device on and off again. Check the guides and links provided in the Help Centre. The links have recently been fixed and this will help syncing a Facebook account to your King account. :0)

• 3mma_LoU
    3mma_LoU Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

The game has frozen just before im about yo win the level. This has happened before on levels and I've had to close the game and start again. I've won 6x in a row and about to lose all extras!

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @3mma_LoU

Welcome to the Jelly Community!! :0)

Not sure which device you are playing on but this link here will give you a choice of PC, Android, Apple and Kindle for troubleshooting steps on your Game crashing.

Please let me know how you go and if you need further assistance.

Hope you have a great time exploring the community too and looking forward to seeing you around :0)

• TinaTina2
    TinaTina2 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Has anyone else Has the Problem of Cnady Crush Jelly Not Loading? My game has Been Down Since Monday 8/23/21. It Starts to load and then tells me It has Encountered a Problem but King is Working hard to fix it...Any Ideas on HOW LONG this issue will take to fix?

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @TinaTina2

not sure which device you're playing on so try this link here for troubleshooting steps and choose the device that best suits you :0)

If you need any further assistance just tag me to let me know ๐Ÿ‘

Also once that's done try this link here for newbies in getting started around the community ๐Ÿ˜Š

• muchluv60
    muchluv60 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Candy Crush hasn't loaded all day and I'll lose my streak. Attached is the message that I get.

• Lady_Sarina
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @muchluv60

Not sure which device you are playing on or which platform so here's a link here for you to choose the option specific to you :0)

You can also try syncing your accounts here.

Sorry I wasn't able to view the attachment

Also at the top right of the page you will see a world icon. Click on the arrow next to it and select subcommunities and you can select Candy Crush, to go to that community also :0)

• Patris
    Patris Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

my game will not load in facebook

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @Patris

For help with Facebook try here and for device or syncing account help try here ๐Ÿ‘

Playing through the Windows 10 in Microsoft may encounter less issues also :0)

Looking forward to seeing you around the community and this link here you'll find great polls, discussions and tips on receiving your first badge in the rewards Program :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?