🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!
πŸ”₯ All that's Hot Right Now! 🌢

The game has no numbers no numbers anywhere re logged back in lost every thing

hennyc40hennyc40 Posts: 1 Newbie

Help it is impossible to play

Prev1

Answers

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 4,455 Level 5

What do you mean by no numbers?

My Pointless Signature Area

Somewhere there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• gabor13gabor13 Posts: 14 Level 2

having the exact same problem. What is solution

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,585 Level 5

@hennyc40 @gabor13, Welcome to the King Community! We hope you have a great time around here!

Please try clearing the App Cache, Restarting your Device, and Updating the Game(if updates available)! If it doesn't fix the problem, drop a comment, and I will make sure to let the Community Manager know about the issue!

@hennyc40 What do you mean by lost everything, lost everything as in lost your progress and back to level 1? Or lost boosters? Please elaborate a bit more!

I will check as soon as possible and try to help ya!

Have a Great Day!

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here! 🐝

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack HereπŸ¦‰

Tried all these things; my game has no words, letters or numbers--all are grayed out. The pictures show up. I am using it on a Kindle Fire

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 2,382 Jelly Moderator
    edited April 21

@hennyc40 and @gabor13

I have already reported this but more info would be helpful so could you please post your Player ID's and device you are playing on and if you are playing from Facebook please

Thanks @gabor13 for mentioning the kindle fire :0)

🌻 Be Considerate πŸ‘‹ Be Friendly πŸ˜‚ Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun πŸŽͺ 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,585 Level 5
    edited April 21

I have sent it to the CM now! Will get back when have an updateq, yes and it would be great if you can provide the Information, Channie asked for!

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here! 🐝

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack HereπŸ¦‰

not sure of log in--either scarvel or ssc

I usually play on my Kindle Fire

edited April 21

Morning @gabor13

Thanks for letting us know, I'll add that update info :0)

In the mean time though it would also be helpful if you could give this Kindle Troubleshooting step a go here.

Please let me know how that goes?

🌻 Be Considerate πŸ‘‹ Be Friendly πŸ˜‚ Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun πŸŽͺ 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

nothing worked. saved email and name. Deleted app and reloaded. Still grayed out. In the process, I deleted candy crush and all my levels disappeared. Guess I am not going to play King games anymore.

edited April 25

Morning @gabor13

Thanks for the update, it's appreciated.

Any of this kind of troubleshooting I will add to what is already recorded for you.

Did you try the link I gave you in the comment above?

With Candy crush try this level help link here

The numbers and all letters are grayed out on initial and subsequent screens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app. Have cleared cache on everything. This opens and kind of works but I cannot read or see any numbers or letters. What can I do?

Hi @gabor13

You are playing through Kindle yes?

Did you try this suggestion below at all?

I see you are playing on a tablet. You can also try other troubleshooting steps, before uninstalling, for your specific device here. Whether it be Android or Apple. It also contains synching accounts help and how to get your Player ID and other areas maybe not at first considered with regards basic maintenance. Checking your app/ browser/ device is up to date with software, clearing the cache and having 2G minimum storage available on devices is also recommended before doing an re-install.

Once you've done this, please let me know the troubleshooting options you have tried, if you are still experiencing difficulties as this is most helpful. Along with your Player ID if necessary.

Thank you . I have tried all these things and the game is still not displaying words and numbers.

Hi @gabor13

Thanks for letting me know :0)

Would you post your Player ID please

I think it is Shelley C but not sure. I cannot read what it says on the screen! Curiously, I downloaded Candy Crush Soda and it shows all the words and numbers. I do not understand why Candy Crush Jelly stays with words and letters grayed out/ not displaying.

Appreciate your help.