🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Technical Connection Issue

Comments

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 2,165 Community Manager

Hi @JustSerfin!

It sounds like you might be using iOS. Sometimes, the game can still prompt you to log in due to a caching issue. Here are some steps to resolve this:

1. Clear the Safari cache:
      • Open Settings.
      • Scroll down or search for Safari.
      • Tap Clear History and Website Data.
    2. Check Facebook permissions:
      • Go to Facebook.
      • Open Settings.
      • Tap on Apps and Websites.
      • Ensure Candy Crush Jelly is listed and has permissions enabled.

These steps should help and get you back to playing smoothly. Let us know if you need further assistance!

• JustSerfin
    JustSerfin Posts: 83 Level 3

That doesn't make sense? If that is true (which I doubt) why would it happen to just 1 game & not the others? Furthermore, I had been told before that I do not have to clear cache on it iOS device like I would on a PC, it does it on its own as needed….yet you tell me otherwise.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,792 Jelly Moderator

Hi and no the cache will not clear itself. You do manually have to clear cache. If the cache isn't cleared then your storage runs low and it can lead to issues. So this sounds like what has happened. As for why is it only on one game? Not all games are the same. Sometimes in Jelly we have issues that other games do not. Sometimes and if you read in other communities issues are in other games that are not in jelly. So depending on our device, storage, etc also the game issues can vary 🤗

• JustSerfin

This is ridiculous! In an attempt to put an end to this I (reluctantly) logged-in to Facebook & got an email from Facebook about a log-in alert. I then closed both & reopened Jelly….yet I still got the same exact message s that did absolutely nothing & is therefor a complete scam message! Completely unacceptable….

• JustSerfin

Furthermore, if/when I go to check Facebook permissions I get this:

That is the same exact thing I got when Jelly wants me to log-in to Facebook & even though I had (as I had stated in an recent post) I as still getting promoted to log-in to o Facebook. Therefore, it is pretty obvious to me that everything you have told me does not work at all.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,792 Jelly Moderator

Thank you for sharing 🤗 @Snow_Rider this player has attempted to do what we commented in recent comments and nothing has worked is there any reports about this issue or can you please assist this player 😍

• Snow_Rider

Hi again! That sounds quite frustrating. There might be an issue with your Facebook settings. Please follow these steps from our Help Center article. I know the title might be confusing, but the article clearly outlines the steps you need to take to adjust your Facebook permissions.

As a last resort, if these tips don’t help, please take a screenshot of your booster inventory from your PC, delete the game from your phone, and then reconnect to the game. We’ll restore your boosters.

Thank you for your understanding!

• JustSerfin

I don’t play any games on my phone, all my games are on my iPad.

As far as “Click on the blue button with the Facebook symbol to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!”, I don’t even see it.

The article says “When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.” but I have never had to do anything every 90 days. Additionally, it is completely unacceptable to expect me to (have to) go though that every 90 days.

Furthermore, you tell me “As a last resort, if these tips don’t help, please take a screenshot of your booster inventory from your PC, delete the game from your phone, and then reconnect to the game. We’ll restore your boosters.” but, as with what I said about (not) playing games on y phone, I don’t play them on my computer either, ONLY on my iPad so telling me to do something on my phone or computer does not help me at all. Also, how can you “We’ll restore your boosters.” When I do not have specific accounts for any of the games? They are ALL synced to/from my Facebook which makes this even more ridiculous!

I am completely fed-up with the nonsense….

• Snow_Rider

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way and I'm here to help. Since you play on an iPad, I assure you that the steps provided for iOS devices apply to both phones and tablets. You should be able to follow the same steps to access your saved game.

Regarding the issue with Facebook, the 90-day expiration is coming from the Facebook side, and unfortunately, we don't have any control over it. To avoid this inconvenience, I recommend creating a King account. You can simply sign up using your email, and I'll be more than happy to restore your progress for you.

If you don't have any other device to connect to the game, I'm afraid there's not much we can do in that specific situation.

Please try the steps on your iPad and let us know if you encounter any issues!

• JustSerfin

No, I am not doing that! That is creating 6 new accounts (4 new Candy Crush accounts for original, Soda, Jelly & Friends & 2 Cookie Jam accounts for original & Blast)! All of those are linked/synced through Facebook so that I can (also) see my friends’ progress in the games. Furthermore, even though you say you can restore my progress that would, that be with ALL of the Candy Crush games on ONLY with Jelly? And where does that leave me with the Cookie Jam games? Up shits creek because you can’t do anything with/for my progress with those games! So how does that honestly really help me? It doesn’t, does it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?