Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have not gotten lives from my friends in months. I don't know why.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, We’ve seen reports that some of you are having trouble sending and receiving lives from friends, and we want to let you know that our team is working hard to identify the root cause.
To help us get it faster, please share the following details if you’re experiencing this issue:Here is the link 👉️Sending/Receiving Lives Under Investigation
Please read the comment above 🤗
I am having the same problem. I am no longer receiving gifts. I send daily and request multiply times. My phone isn't having any problems.
Hi and welcome to the Jellies! I am so sorry you are having this problem. Here s a thread that you maybe answer some of your questions. 🤗
Hello @locogirl232004 Welcome to King Community. Did you request for lives from your friends? Just keep requesting and you will get their response with lives at some point. So have patience and keep requesting for lives. Thanks