๐Ÿ‘ช Get the treasure! Learn more about this new jellylicious feature!
๐ŸŒˆRainbow Party! Join it now and get a badge!
๐Ÿ‘‹ Say hi to the Community here
๐Ÿ”Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
๐ŸŽจ Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE

Candy Crush Jelly not working on Facebook?- FIXED

Comments

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 2,028 Jelly Moderator

Morning @BatmomVA and @A1officer

I have been speaking to someone about this issue and they are looking into it personally.

I've updated them further this morning but I am ahead in time zones and will get back to you guys as soon as I know more.

I'm glad one of you is still able to play on a device though.

Batmom I'm so sorry about you still not being able to get access. My CM also thanks you for your patience and is also pretty chuffed by your manners and grace! So you are a considered an awesome part of the Community already even though you can't get to use yet!

We haven't given up yet though, so hang in their a little longer as we are trying this end :0)

Sorry about your hands, there's not a lot off relief out there for that but I do know someone who soaks their fingers in water as hot as they can handle (everyone's different) with a little Tea Tree oil in it. then they rub aloe vera juice on them afterward (from the plant). It doesn't take it away of course and it's just a temporary remedy but it helps a little with inflammation. This is just a personal thought and don't want to overstep but it may help your hands, maybe?

๐ŸŒป Be Considerate ๐Ÿ‘‹ Be Friendly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Have sense of Humour ๐Ÿ˜Ž Show Patience ๐ŸŽˆ Have Fun ๐ŸŽช ๐ŸŒผ Jelly (RC)๐Ÿญ

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• BatmomVABatmomVA Posts: 56 Level 2

I do the hot water thing all the time and ice on my neck. The neck is the bigger issue because it's degenerative. I never thought of using Tea Tree Oil, I actually have some, I'll have to try it!

Thanks again for trying to help, it's appreciated more than you know. Thanks, sweetie!

G'Day @BatmomVA

Hope you're keeping well and thanks for waiting for me to get back to you :0)

Okay, so maybe, hopefully, you can try this link below using MAC/Safari.

If it doesn't work, then all I can suggest, is that link using a different browser.

I really, really hope this is the one my Dear!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

@A1officer How you going with this?

https://apps.facebook.com/candycrushjelly

๐ŸŒป Be Considerate ๐Ÿ‘‹ Be Friendly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Have sense of Humour ๐Ÿ˜Ž Show Patience ๐ŸŽˆ Have Fun ๐ŸŽช ๐ŸŒผ Jelly (RC)๐Ÿญ

• A1officerA1officer Posts: 7 Level 2

I followed the link as suggested. Did not work.

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,577 Level 5

If the game is not opening on Facebook and you have tried all the steps suggested by our Lovely Jelly Mod, Channie8, then the best option is to Install Candy Crush Jelly on your Android or iOS Device using the Play Store or App Store. Sorry, but the app is not available on MAC Devices yet.

After installation, please log in through the Facebook ID you were using earlier, and you will be able to continue from where you left off!

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here!ย ๐Ÿ

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here๐Ÿฆ‰

I tried, it just goes to the point I get the error in Chrome and stops. It doesn't give me an error, it just freezes in Safari. It did the same thing when I've tried to play it in Safari since this happened.

Not an option for me due to my arthritis and Fibromyalgia, but thanks anyway, several have suggested that to me.

@BatmomVA

Yes I've checked with the right people this end and that's our last shot as far as Mac's go.

I was hoping as I knew about the arthritis. you've been so patient and it's so disappointing.

I was hoping a different browser would work!!

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 4,304 Level 5

@BatmomVA

I think at this point youโ€™re only option may be to remember an โ€œunofficialโ€ thing that I briefly mentioned at the beginning of this process.

A Google search for Candy Crush Jelly Mac brings up how to play via an Emulator. But that isnโ€™t being โ€œofficiallyโ€ suggested here.

Just throwing it out there.

The onset of the error youโ€™re experiencing coincided with a change made to the gameโ€™s Mastery Points. Some players have recently felt that other technical issues began around that time also. So itโ€™s my opinion this may be related to your errors.

@channie8

My Pointless Signature Area

The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw

It's a shame that the change to the game shut out some players. I googled and will try this later, I have downloaded an emulator, not sure it will work on my OS since it's newer, but I will try. Thanks again for all the help you guys have tried to give me, you have no idea how much it's appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜Š

G'Day @BatmomVA

Yes I get where @headoperations is coming from LOL

I wouldn't officially be able to recommend this though as we would be unable to support the emulator if it doesn't work properly nor be able to protect you from potential viruses.

I would advice caution before going ahead with that decision and personally, also wouldn't recommend it. There's all sorts of issues that go along with that!!!

At the end of the day though the decision is yours, I can't make those for you, nor would want to enforce any opinion of mine on others.

Maybe, get the biggest tablet you can find, that is easier for your hands to hold or a tablet pillow to rest it on instead and play on that!

I get what you are saying and don't worry, I will think about it hard as I can't afford to replace my Mac right now if I needed to. I do have a tablet pillow and I do draw on my tablet, but games like Jelly are just too hard on my hand. Drawing is hard on them as well, but since I am a graphic designer and an artist, I have to choose, LOL

I always research before putting something new on my computer that I don't know much about, so don't worry!

@BatmomVA

I'm so glad you have the character qualities you do! Thank you for your patience!

@Lola_Pop

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 4,304 Level 5

One other last thought I just had.

Everybody always says stuff like โ€œupdate your app, blah, blah, blahโ€

However, have made sure other things on your machine are up to date? Like essential things

Have there been any operating system updates released? Any updates to Safari and Chrome possibly?

My Pointless Signature Area

The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw

No worries there, my daughter used to work for Apple and every time an update comes out, she reminds me! LOL Well that, and a Mac will drive you bonkers until you update, LOL Chrome always gets updated and Safari, I don't use as much, so I think that gets updated every time I use it, LOL