⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tells me there is no internet connection

Options
Jacky-5
Jacky-5 Posts: 1 Newbie

Candy crush jelly, keeps telling me there’s no internet connection  when there is

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Are you having this issue on both games? When you play, do you play connected to WiFi or mobile data? Have you tried reinstalling the game app?

/QueenB

• Avril_Pickett
    Avril_Pickett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes, this works. Delete the app and all its data, re-install from the App Store, log in with Facebook (At least I did) and job done!

• Leonie_McGurk
    Leonie_McGurk Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Yes, this works. Delete the app and all its data, re-install from the App Store, log in with Facebook (At least I did) and job done!

I do not want to lose my hard earned boosters. Is there another alternative please?
  • gorna
    gorna Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Deleting the app and reloading is not getting me anywhere -- except to have lost all of my boosters!  This has been going on for close to a week.  It's not a problem with the device because I'm experiencing the same problem on my phone, tablet and computer.  (Actually, Candy Crush just won't load on the computer.)  There can't be a problem with every single user's device.  It must be with the game.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,038 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello @gorna, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue with the game!!  Are you having issue with Candy Crush OR Candy Soda OR Candy Jelly?  

Unfortunately, loosing all our saved up boosters is the side affect with deleting and reinstalling the App :(  But, if you have purchased any of them, you will be able to receive them back:+1:  If they are gained through Daily Bonus or won in an event, they are lost for good!!  

Can you please explain a bit more about the issue what is happening?  And may be one or 2 screenshots of the issue!!   Usually, the "Internet Connection" issue gets resolved by "Re-installation" procedure... but, since you are saying it did not solve the issue for you, it could be something else!!  I will inform the Candy Jelly & Candy Soda Managers about this issue.  

In the mean time, can you please provide more details for them to understand the issue better!  

Thank you and looking forward to assist you further!  
  • gorna
    Options
    I play only Candy Crush Saga, so I don't know about the other two games.  I can play the game, but it says it cannot connect to the internet when I've earned enough (C) points to get a reward.  I no longer get a daily spin.  When I spin for the extra chance, it just keeps spinning and then says it cannot connect with the internet.  It's not just on my phone, but also on my tablet.  I can't even sign in to Candy Crush from Facebook on my computer.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,993 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @gorna - I had a similar problem, with one of my tablets which I had signed in thru King.  My other tablet and phone were OK and I was playing them via FB.  I ended up having to de-install the app. on the one tablet and of course I lost my boosters and lives but it did clear up the problem.  If you are connected on your mobile platforms thru FB, try temporarily logging out, then de-install the FB app. and then Re-install it and then reconnect via FB and see if that helps clear the problem  That way you don't have to actually de-install the app. and won't lose all your saved boosters and lives.  Good Luck!
  • gorna
    Options
    Thanks, bearwithme.  I'll try it.
  • gorna
    Options
    I  have uninstalled and reinstalled both facebook and candy crush.  Now it won't even connect to facebook!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?