(Finished)! Photo contest! It must be jelly cuz jam don't shake!

QueenBQueenB Posts: 970 Community Moderator
edited June 12 in The Fun Area!

Don't have a Community account yet? Not to worry, takes less than 60 seconds to sign in here

Share with us your best Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich recipe and get a chance to win 50 Gold bars!

You have until 12th of June 12:00, CET! to post your picture!

Contest Terms & Conditions

Prev1

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,805 Superstar
    This is what Jelly Queen has to say about peanut butter and jelly! 

I have never been a huge fan of the two mixed together but I just found this awesome recipe and I am going to try it!

I love French Toast and I really and truly love peanut butter so I am putting the link for this recipe here so that I can try it out later.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 970 Community Moderator
    That looks so yummy and fancy 😋

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,212 Superstar
    Wow! This is a delicious contest 🥰 Thank you for giving it to us @QueenB

@Elsa I love your French toast, I bet it's yummy!

I love peanut butter a lot. The best recipe for me is adding some fruit on it. This time it's pomegranate 😍 Sometimes I also like to put some avocado on it 🙈

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    @firebombmarkus now that looks like a fruity treat!
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    @Elsa Guilty! I like fruit on everything 😁

• Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Elsa if I ate that for breakfast I’d be the size of a bus 😂 Shame I can’t take part in this as we don’t have jelly over here 
    Elsa if I ate that for breakfast I’d be the size of a bus 😂 Shame I can’t take part in this as we don’t have jelly over here 
    Where is here and why don’t they sell jelly?
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 970 Community Moderator
    @Sharon_Loose Yeah, I wanna know too, how can there not be jelly 😱

@firebombmarkus Love love love the combination with fruit, thanks for the tip 😊

You are welcome @QueenB Never enough sweets 🤗

Elsa said:

I have never been a huge fan of the two mixed together but I just found this awesome recipe and I am going to try it!

I love French Toast and I really and truly love peanut butter so I am putting the link for this recipe here so that I can try it out later.

Elsa said:
    Where is here and why don’t they sell jelly?

Elsa said:

In the uk we have jam, I remember years ago getting jelly but haven’t seen any for a long time. I’m assuming you are meaning jars of fruit jelly? I don’t even know anyone who would have that sort of breakfast over here, but maybe I’m just out of the loop 🤔 Toast or cereal. maybe bacon and eggs  occasionally on a Sunday. 
    I must admit what I have seen posted so far all looks very yummy but I’d have to have it for tea 😊
  • HockyckoHockycko Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Y'all have made me hungry...
    My favorite recipe was a simple pb&j for my nephew when he was little. Using my Star Wars cookie cut outs of Darth Vader, Yoda, Boba Fet and a Storm Trooper, with a note! Oh, or a dinosaur! 
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,478 Superstar

How about PB&J with...*whispers in background* what's he doin'? He must be crazy!....WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles