🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

not getting lives from friends

Jan_Bevins
Jan_Bevins Posts: 33 Level 2

I am not getting lives from friends. It shows in the Facebook gameroom that my friends have sent them but when I go into my game, I don't have any more than I had before. I have cleared my cache a couple of times but it doesn't help.

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,679 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

@Lumy Hi amd welcome to our community :)

Do you play on Facebook? Players have reported problems about receiving lives from Facebook friends. Currently the Studio is working on the solution.

If this is not what you mean please tell us more details. If you can, you can post a screenshot too if you think it can show the problem.

Here's how you can take a screenshot, depending on your device:

You can upload images from your device by clicking this icon:

Hope it helps :)

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓

@Lumy thank you for the screenshots. This is a weird glitch.

• Could you please tell me if you play with a King account (email + password) or Facebook account?
    • Also, what device are you playing on? PC? Mobile (Android, iOS etc)?

I'm not sure if this is related to Facebook friends' known problem, if you play connected to facebook.

If you don't, then please try this, since I think you save your game with an account (always save your game with an account):

• Check out updates
    • (Clear app cache if you play on mobile: go to your device general settings>app management>find and open candy crush jelly app>open memory storage>clear cache. DO NOT delete data, those are for your boosters.)
    • Log out
    • Restart device

This is standard troubleshooting technique for non specific problems. Please tell us if it helps

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Hi there @Jan_Bevins and sorry to hear you're having issues 😕

So you're playing through Facebook Gameroom right? I'm afraid we don't support Gameroom so you either contact Facebook for support or, try playing through the browser instead or a mobile device and see if that works better for you.

Have you tried the browser yet?

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5

I have met the same issue on mobile.

• Jan_Bevins
    Jan_Bevins Posts: 33 Level 2

I used to play on King.com but the game told me I had gone as far as I could through their website. I started playing on Facebook . It has done this before but snapped out of it. It doesn't seem it is going to do that this time. I play on a don't have a cell phone. Sucks. I spend way too much money to play the game because my health is bad and now I can't even get lives

• stacyb1970
    stacyb1970 Posts: 0 Newbie

Even tho the game shows lives from 5 friends, it only lets me receive one at a time instead of all 5. So each time I fail to pass the level, I have to go back to the "ask friends for help" tab. Its time consuming and annoying to do this. Especially if I'm on a difficult level. It shows 5 friends gave me lives but no longer lets me download all five at once. Why?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2020

Hello and welcome to our community

This is a known problem. Candy Soda players complained a lot about it. I am happy to pass it on!

@Lola_Pop

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/308130/why-does-the-game-only-give-me-one-life-when-5-of-my-friends-gave-my-lives#latest

That's the link from Candy Soda and that's where you'll find the answer !!

• Lumy
    Lumy Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2020

What can I do for this problem.

I don't speak english verry well.

This problem is to time ago.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓

@Lumy Hi amd welcome to our community :)

Do you play on Facebook? Players have reported problems about receiving lives from Facebook friends. Currently the Studio is working on the solution.

If this is not what you mean please tell us more details. If you can, you can post a screenshot too if you think it can show the problem.

Here's how you can take a screenshot, depending on your device:

You can upload images from your device by clicking this icon:

Hope it helps :)

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓

@Lumy thank you for the screenshots. This is a weird glitch.

• Could you please tell me if you play with a King account (email + password) or Facebook account?
    • Also, what device are you playing on? PC? Mobile (Android, iOS etc)?

I'm not sure if this is related to Facebook friends' known problem, if you play connected to facebook.

If you don't, then please try this, since I think you save your game with an account (always save your game with an account):

• Check out updates
    • (Clear app cache if you play on mobile: go to your device general settings>app management>find and open candy crush jelly app>open memory storage>clear cache. DO NOT delete data, those are for your boosters.)
    • Log out
    • Restart device

This is standard troubleshooting technique for non specific problems. Please tell us if it helps

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @Jan_Bevins is there any reason why you play through the game room rather than just the regular Facebook page? Try coming out of game room ( which I know nothing about apart from hearing people have issues with it ) Do you have Facebook friends who play? If not then join one of the Facebook groups for example Candy Crush saga, Soda, jelly and friends saga. There you can ask for more friends to add you for lives. Say you want friends who actively play Jelly saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?