Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have done level 110 and since then I couldn't get into the game. It starts loading and then just closes. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh,I never back up anything...... crying out loud. so I have to uninstall and then install the game again... I am so stupid ((
Hi Zsu. If you did not connect your game to Facebook then I'm sorry to say that your progress could be lost. By removing/deleting the application it will delete your progress also. The only thing I can say is that if you have backed up your device recently, the progress might be saved with this data, so you can restore it. I hope that this helps you.
I didnt connect it with facebook so does it mean that I have to start the whole game again after i install it on my phone again? or what happens if I start to play on facebook now would it come back on my phone...that was a stupid question,obviously not
Hello Zsu. There were some technical issues with our Facebook games yesterday and as a result they were unavailable for a little while. I apologise that you were unable to access them during this time.
The games are up & running again now but if you are still having some issues then please check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU