can anyone tell me that why I am not able to get into candy crush anymore?

ZsuZsu Posts: 4

I have done level 110 and since then I couldn't get into the game. It starts loading and then just closes. What should I do?

Answers

• Johnny_RyallJohnny_Ryall Posts: 3,867

Hello Zsu. There were some technical issues with our Facebook games yesterday and as a result they were unavailable for a little while. I apologise that you were unable to access them during this time. 

The games are up & running again now but if you are still having some issues then please check out this video: 

• ZsuZsu Posts: 4

I didnt connect it with facebook :( so does it mean that I have to start the whole game again after i install it on my phone again? or what happens if I start to play on facebook now would it come back on my phone...that was a stupid question,obviously not

• Johnny_RyallJohnny_Ryall Posts: 3,867

Hi Zsu. If you did not connect your game to Facebook then I'm sorry to say that your progress could be lost. By removing/deleting the application it will delete your progress also. The only thing I can say is that if you have backed up your device recently, the progress might be saved with this data, so you can restore it. I hope that this helps you. 

• ZsuZsu Posts: 4

Oh,I never back up anything...... crying out loud. so I have to uninstall and then install the game again... I am so stupid :(((