Why did my boosters disappear?

Options

Answers

• Mauricio_Junior
    Mauricio_Junior Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

In-game items such as boosters and lives/messages are linked to the game application and not to Facebook like your progress, scores and gold bars are.

Updates for the game app and mobile software, if the app crashes or is deleted or even connection issues can sometimes cause a loss of this data. Generally we recommend that players don't store up a lot of lives or boosters for this reason as these free items are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

I'm sorry that you have lost them on this occasion.  

It's a joking. BS. They don't give a S for this problem. It's the forth time in 6 months and nothing is changing. anyone from them are worried about solving this problem. I'm done with this game.
  • lostboosters
    lostboosters Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

In-game items such as boosters and lives/messages are linked to the game application and not to Facebook like your progress, scores and gold bars are.

Updates for the game app and mobile software, if the app crashes or is deleted or even connection issues can sometimes cause a loss of this data. Generally we recommend that players don't store up a lot of lives or boosters for this reason as these free items are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

Well that's crap. Only just registered my fb account to find out about how to get my boosters back. Not worth playing anymore. Review to be added on app store.
  • John_Rock
    John_Rock Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Here is a suggestion King, "IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS POLICY, MAKE SURE WE KNOW ABOUT IT! Maybe add a message to the game, right under the boosters say, so that it is obvious." It's nice to be the man isn't it? If you want to stay in that position, show the rest of us who are not some respect. Good luck King. I'm not feeling super chipper about your games. Google play, what's next?
  • Pawan_Rana
    Pawan_Rana Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I was having boosters in 50 + so that I can use it now in the higher levels when I am stuck at 1996 level all of sudden its 0 from 50 disappointing almost lost interest I. Playing anymore
  • Amy_Angell
    Amy_Angell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

RUDE! I'm completely disgusted with you king!
  • Linnie-2
    Linnie-2 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

I agree this is bs! I lost all my boosters snow all my lives and still getting kicked out! Does anyone know of a good game I can play instead and not King.com?
  • Superbl@aol.com
    Superbl@aol.com Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There is no answer! This is a big con! King won't reply individually, so it's a known problem & not to your advantage for them to fix it. Time to decide whether or not to keep playing (& paying).

Buying extra boosters all the time, and when I had to reinstall the game I lost all my saved lives (over 300) and all the boosters I just bought!!!!
  • Tania_Harrison
    Tania_Harrison Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I've just lost all mine without an update, the answer they are giving is rubbish by my standards, some people like to save boosters as part of the game, they should find away to save them
  • Jung_Wook_Choi
    Jung_Wook_Choi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I lost many many boosters that I earned from wheel, playing special challenges and sugar drops and POOF, all gone! I'M DONE with King Digital and ALL their games!!!!!

Me, too. Just now I have lost over 200-300 booster which I spent countless hours for. I am done with CCS as of today as well.
  • Tim_Aldrich
    Tim_Aldrich Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

so the way I am taking Kings Reply is since they were FREE and we didnt pay for the boosters then they dont care. We played this game and got through the levels and for being dedicated players we got rewarded with boosters. to me that is just as important as buying them. This is wrong and King basically said they dont save FREE boosters. Guess only the people spending money matters to them. I lost mine after i turned my phone back on after i turned it off for the night. then they tag it as solved, why because you gave an answer. that didnt solve anything for us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?