⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch Level 1001

Options

Answers

• Timba
    Timba Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Guys, you just have try, try and try again until to get a luck board,but even in a luck board, you have to change the column of the first and second fruit to a clear one if you want enough moves to pass... I've just passed..

• Rod_Akel
    Rod_Akel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

here is a YouTube link just to demonstrate the bug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ey_Q_TBFiw

• Todd_Minus
    Todd_Minus Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here

• Anita_Webster
    Anita_Webster Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

Been on this level for a whole week now, still no joy, please fix this!!
  • cocacola07
    cocacola07 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why does every other thread asking about this level refer back to this thread while there is still no solution for this faulty level? It doesn't seem fair that it was much more passable before the "fix" and now people seem to only be able to pass the level using numerous boosters and gold bars to purchase extra moves. Please fix this level!

• Horace_Cheung
    Horace_Cheung Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2015
    Options

This level has the problem that the keys do not drop by any pattern. It looks like we can only wait for the luck. Sometimes, i can release the ingredient at 19 move left.  But, at worst, not even have the last key to release the ingredient at the last move. I'm gonna give up if I can't clear it in this week. It drives me crazy.

• Ranganath
    Ranganath Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2015
    Options

even if all the keys open the ingredients will not come in a line. its difficult to put more than 2. please fix this bug. Even after using boosters it is very difficult.

• Mr.Lobster
    Mr.Lobster Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I stopped playing the game for almost a week. Hope King fix the glitch already when I come back. But the glitch is still there. I'm speechless for this ignorance.

• Tamara_Dunn
    Tamara_Dunn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This level has the problem that the keys do not drop by any pattern. It looks like we can only wait for the luck. Sometimes, i can release the ingredient at 19 move left.  But, at worst, not even have the last key to release the ingredient at the last move. I'm gonna give up if I can't clear it in this week. It drives me crazy.

CC has acknowledge there is a glitch here and I think they are working on a fix. You can play it as much as you want unless you buy 3 or 4 times 5 moves you will not be able to move forward.
  • cool_sky-2
    cool_sky-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2015
    Options

The keys normally would fall  if I  place three same-colored candies in a horizontal row at  steps 31, 26,21,16,11 . If they don't fall, don't bother to play any longer because the keys will just never fall . But still the same horrible problem,  within the last 10 or fewer steps, it's impossible to clear all the fruits without extreme luck or purchase of boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?