Glitch Level 1001

Answers

54305 Posts: 1 Newbie

It's horrible. Even if I practically clear the board with combos, the key never drops. And even if it's supposed to drop with 11 moves left, that's still not enough to get all the ingredients down. If I'm lucky, I can move the ingredient to the next column, but that still doesn't help because I always run out of moves anyway.

• Mr.Lobster
    Mr.Lobster Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited June 2015

Many players complain about the glitch in this level, but King is still silent. The players don't get any response from King. I wonder if King company is bombed or something. The staffs don't come to say any word about this problem and don't fix it either. Come on, the players need explanation about this horrible glitch in Level 1001. You should fix it immediately! 

• Lee-2
    Lee-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Come on King! this level is impossible! please fix it
  • Horace_Cheung
    Horace_Cheung Posts: 2 Newbie

King totally doesn't give us any feedback. Not even a word. Very disappointed.

• Jack_Walsh
    Jack_Walsh Posts: 1 Newbie

King, if you don't know how to fix Level 1001, at least have the decency to tell people. Or maybe you do and you just want people to spend money on trying to pass this level?

• Kathy_Warrick
    Kathy_Warrick Posts: 5 Level 2

King, if you don't know how to fix Level 1001, at least have the decency to tell people. Or maybe you do and you just want people to spend money on trying to pass this level?

That's what I am beginning to think..there is absolutely no way to pass this level except by pure luck which would be short of a miracle...without buying boosters you cannot beat it sooner. Spinning the wheel always gave me lollipop hammers and gloves...now all I get is a color bomb and fish...I am so aggravated at this level...They need to fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shiors
    Shiors Posts: 2 Newbie

I spent about 3 hand swaps and 4 lollipops to pass this level 1001. Luckily i still got many leftovers from the daily wheel so i didnt have to buy them. If you have a lot of them...use it wisely. I since used it when i got 9 moves left, but got few candy stripes down below. Honestly, this time i used lots of cheats compared to any other levels.

• redrum
    redrum Posts: 1 Newbie

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG ASAP.

Its just impossible to pass. And its unfair for those who didnt played it with the glitch...

• Scott-2
    Scott-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I've had it with this level.  I have played it at least 50 times with not even coming close.  Looks like I'm leaving after putting in so much time...looks like this is another Farmville....

• Fabrice_Josso
    Fabrice_Josso Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited June 2015

I succeded it by using all the boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?