We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

words not registering

tricia
tricia Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 39 and some of the four and five letter words do not always register.  Is there a reason or is it a glitch.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Tricia!

Could you please take a screenshot and post it here? I'm almost at level 39 so can double check for you.

Cheers :-)

• Michele_Mackay
    Michele_Mackay Posts: 6 Level 2

I don't think it is a glitch but by design. The tiles held by vines do not add to the word count because they do not leave the board. This would explain all your examples not working correctly.

In Reens - the second E is held by a vine so the word counts for 4

In Rise - the S is held by a vine so it is only 3 letters

Ear with the crown would be 4 but the E is held by a vine so it does not count.

I agree it is annoying, some of the levels are hard enough already but I think it is how it is supposed to work.

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi!

You're right Michele; the tiles has to leave the board before they are registered to your score.

Cheers :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?