qlpha betty saga. Anyone knows the reason for green check mark, top right corner of screen

Memyselfni
Memyselfni Posts: 3 Newbie

Green circle, that blinks with check mark inside. Would like to know the reason or meaning of it. It usually blinks next to the 7 letter words

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

You mean at the very start of a round? I see it too now I play on mobile, I thinks it's just there to highlight the list that you need to complete in order to pass. Can't think of any other reason why it would be there, if has an effect on the game then I have never noticed I have to say.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?