Difference between playing on iPad and computer

Options
Deb-5
Deb-5 Posts: 13 Level 2

Why is it when I play AlphaBetty on my iPad the feature for switching tiles around refreshes after a few minutes but when I play on my computer via Facebook I have to purchase the feature with gold bricks? Why should it matter which device I use. This should be fixed - it's not fair (I usually play on computer as iPad is old and not very good).

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

It's just part of the game. If you play a lot of the King games you'll notice that there are always differences between the games on Facebook and the mobile games like the daily bonuses etc. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?