I'm stuck

Options
Christine_McGill
Christine_McGill Posts: 3 Newbie

I am playing AlphaBetty Saga and I have no clue how to reach next levels. It says to ask three friends to help I've done that and they have responded but the game is locked for 2 days and some minutes...I don't understand this..can anyone help? The three little frames continue to be empty even though friends have sent help!!!!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

When making requests for tickets, make sure to do them individually and send them, and not a whole bunch at once. I've had more luck that way and received them more frequently. Also make sure your inbox is clear or as a low as possible, messages with lives tend to be hoarded which is understandable, but this can actually create issues with the inbox as it was built with that in mind.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?