We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 1107 candy crush saga. I am not getting egg candies with question marks. Please help

Mary_Donnelly
Mary_Donnelly Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't complete level 1107 as I am not getting egg candies with question marks. All youtube videos on how to complete the level show these question marks and despite seeing quite a few people who have the same problem,  I see no answer or solution as yet from king. Please help me sort this out. 

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    edited August 2015 Answer ✓

Hello Candy Crushers. 

I have seen a lot of questions about this level, about the Mystery Candies and how it should look so I thought I would just let you all know the score. The layout has been updated and now there are no Mystery Candies on this level on any version of the game (Mobile/Facebook/King.com) This is the current design and of course it can be passed.

This is not an official King video but I think Mrs Cookie Kirby's video shows how the level works and hopefully this will help you all out: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aXVSNLlmec

If you see any comments from other players about this level then please feel free to link them to this thread. I wish you all the best on your Candy Crushin' journey! 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Mary, you tagged Facebook; don't you get those Mystery Candies in this level 1107 on your PC?

Or do you mean you don't get them in the game on your mobile/tablet?

• Bob_James
    Bob_James Posts: 1 Newbie

I don't get mystery candies on my mobile on 1107 either. Makes it impossible!

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey @Bob, if you don´t get these on your mobile either, then just play the game on PC, either on your Facebook or King.com. After you get the Sugar Crush you can synchronise your progress and continue on level 1108 on your mobile.

• Twinboysplus
    Twinboysplus Posts: 5 Level 2

Same problem here.  Pointless to play this level, until the problem is resolved.

• Balletforte
    Balletforte Posts: 1 Newbie

You are not alone.  I've been playing on my mobil and I could not for the life of me figure out how to beat the level.  Finally, I youtubed it and realized I wasn't getting the mystery candies.  I tried on my PC and I'm still not getting them.  I hope Candy Crush fixes this problem soon.

• norgaard15
    norgaard15 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey Mary, you tagged Facebook; don't you get those Mystery Candies in this level 1107 on your PC?

Or do you mean you don't get them in the game on your mobile/tablet?

I don't have them either on Fbook or Android phone. Have been stuck for a week now, totally impossible, I'm nearly going insane
  • norgaard15
    norgaard15 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey @Bob, if you don´t get these on your mobile either, then just play the game on PC, either on your Facebook or King.com. After you get the Sugar Crush you can synchronise your progress and continue on level 1108 on your mobile.

don't appear on Facebook either!
  • ulmis
    ulmis Posts: 9 Level 2

Same here, Mystery candies stopped coming on my PC too. And another problem: I cleared 1107 board on pc and the game went mad. Mysteries coming on and on for ages and exploding. Finally my pc crashed (for over heating?) and I did not solve the level. Bad design and pre-testing.

• ulmis
    ulmis Posts: 9 Level 2

They stopped appearing on my pc.
  • Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    edited August 2015 Answer ✓

Hello Candy Crushers. 

I have seen a lot of questions about this level, about the Mystery Candies and how it should look so I thought I would just let you all know the score. The layout has been updated and now there are no Mystery Candies on this level on any version of the game (Mobile/Facebook/King.com) This is the current design and of course it can be passed.

This is not an official King video but I think Mrs Cookie Kirby's video shows how the level works and hopefully this will help you all out: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aXVSNLlmec

If you see any comments from other players about this level then please feel free to link them to this thread. I wish you all the best on your Candy Crushin' journey! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?