We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 1107 candy crush saga. I am not getting egg candies with question marks. Please help

13»

Answers

• RedWillow
    RedWillow Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello Candy Crushers. 

I have seen a lot of questions about this level, about the Mystery Candies and how it should look so I thought I would just let you all know the score. The layout has been updated and now there are no Mystery Candies on this level on any version of the game (Mobile/Facebook/King.com) This is the current design and of course it can be passed.

This is not an official King video but I think Mrs Cookie Kirby's video shows how the level works and hopefully this will help you all out: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aXVSNLlmec

If you see any comments from other players about this level then please feel free to link them to this thread. I wish you all the best on your Candy Crushin' journey! 

This level is much easier on FB than on mobile. Looks like there is less icing on FB, making it easier to clear some of the bottom icing to then get at the bombs. No idea why they can't seem to keep the levels consistent between platforms..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?