What are the rules for level 78 for AlphaBetty Saga?

Options
Babykegs
Babykegs Posts: 9 Level 2

What are the rules for level 78? I have been stuck on this level for a long time. Why do some of my moves take away more than one move? Blocks don't always fall when I create a word. Should I be trying to use as many times letters as possible? What are the colored letters all about? Can't find rules anywhere for this level. Love this game but am very frustrated. I try to use the blue letters at the bottom first but what do the gold letters mean?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

You need to keep an eye out for Tile Bombs and Vine Entangled Tiles. Tile bombs will have a blue bubble with a number which represents how many moves you have left until they blow up, and when they do they'll take 2 moves off you so makes sure to get to them before its too late! You just need to use it within a word for it to be destroyed.

Without seeing what you seeing I'm speculating that the reason why some blocks don't move is because they are tangled up in vines, stopping them from falling and being counted in the total of your word length. Once you use them once in a word, it will remove the vines. Hope that helps answer your question!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?