Sending and receiving lives on alphabetty on pc ?

Options
Anne_Stirzaker
Anne_Stirzaker Posts: 13 Level 2

I can't see how to send or receive lives on alphabetty. I have been told there are 3 icons at the bottom of the map page by people playing on their tablets but even they can't see them on their pc   please help

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

The display is mot the same as they are different platforms. The way I do it is by clicking on a level you want to play and you'll see on the right hand side a list of your friends, next to them is a little heart icon that when you click it will send them lives. When you receive lives they should be in your inbox which is at the top left of the game board when you are on the road map.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

The display is mot the same as they are different platforms. The way I do it is by clicking on a level you want to play and you'll see on the right hand side a list of your friends, next to them is a little heart icon that when you click it will send them lives. When you receive lives they should be in your inbox which is at the top left of the game board when you are on the road map.

• Anne_Stirzaker
    Anne_Stirzaker Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Thank you !!! I've been trying to send my friend a life for ages and asking people with no success. (But I now have, cheers :) However I've been told I've been sent lives but my little envelope icon won't open (it looks like I have no messages).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?