Why is graphics glitch still unfixed?

Moojooles
Moojooles Posts: 5 Level 2

Some time ago, there was a graphics error on candy crush, on android. You fixed this, but even though myself and others have reported the same glitch on alphabetty, it remains unfixed! It is IMPOSSIBLE to play, as the letters are obscured by large blank squares. When will this problem be addressed?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited September 2015

I wouldn't worry Moojooles considering this happened in CCS which was eventually fixed, the nature of the problem looks the same and again seems to only effect Android. I'd say it's a safe bet that this is being looked into, but in terms of when the fix will be out is anyone's guess. 

The temporary way around it for now is to play from FB or King.com since it's not effected by this problem.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?