Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I play Candy Crush Saga and have 5 lives saved up, I am finding that my lives deplete two at a time! From 5 to 3 to 1, so I only get three games and not 5. This has started happening recently. So what is happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
But you've accepted them when you have run out or you just have them in your inbox. The maximum amount of lives you have is 5 so if you're accepting them when you have 5 then you will only ever see 5 no matter how many you accept. I'm just wondering if this is where you're getting mixed up?