Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today when I signed in to Candy Crush a live chat window opened and I cannot close..why and how do I close this short of dropping these games?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think that's coming from Facebook and not the game itself, can you share a screenshot of it Mike? I might be wrong
Belive you are correct as it happens with any game and not just "King". Definitely a FB problem. Thks