Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game keeps sticking after candies have exploded, so I have to quit the game. Have lost about 5 lives so far
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Candy Crushers.
I have just been informed that the problem affecting this level (1347) has now been resolved. The game was automatically updated so if you log-in to play now the level will play just fine. Of course, make sure that your chosen browser has the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, and we also recommend clearing out the browser cache on a regular basis.
Please let me know if the level is causing you any further issues.
Thank you.
Hello Candy Crushers. I have just been informed that the problem affecting this level (1347) has now been resolved. The game was automatically updated so if you log-in to play now the level will play just fine. Of course, make sure that your chosen browser has the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, and we also recommend clearing out the browser cache on a regular basis.Please let me know if the level is causing you any further issues.Thank you.
Hello all.Regarding the comments on my initial post. I have received confirmation that this issue has been resolved for this level so please check again and follow the troubleshooting steps provided if you are still seeing that the level freezes.Thank you.
Hello all.
Regarding the comments on my initial post. I have received confirmation that this issue has been resolved for this level so please check again and follow the troubleshooting steps provided if you are still seeing that the level freezes.
Still the same problem.
Same problem - not resolved yet
Still not resolved.
not resolved and I just lost all of my boosters. sad
It hasn't been resolved. It has happened to me several times in the past couple hours. It doesn't happen with any other game or level.