PLEASE can someone give me any tips on level 220 I've been on it for weeks and it's driving me mad.

Options
Anne_Stirzaker
Anne_Stirzaker Posts: 13 Level 2

I've been doing this game most days and just can't get past it!!! So many people have passed, i've been down to having about 6 bubbles left, but that's it.

Best Answer

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

The trick with all bubble levels is to get the right balance between 4 letter words giving you crowns (which, if at all possible, should be saved til late in the game to take out the last few awkward to reach bubbles) and longer words giving you blasters. It's made all the more difficult in this case because of the limits imposed by the blockers. I would therefore start with Liberty as your Library friend (if she's not fully levelled up it's well worth going back and getting your scores up to 3 stars on previous levels) to instantly clear some paths. After that it's really a question of how the letters fall. Don't forget that you're not penalised for trying a non-valid word so don't be afraid to experiment with combinations that look like they might just be words because they might just be words!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

The trick with all bubble levels is to get the right balance between 4 letter words giving you crowns (which, if at all possible, should be saved til late in the game to take out the last few awkward to reach bubbles) and longer words giving you blasters. It's made all the more difficult in this case because of the limits imposed by the blockers. I would therefore start with Liberty as your Library friend (if she's not fully levelled up it's well worth going back and getting your scores up to 3 stars on previous levels) to instantly clear some paths. After that it's really a question of how the letters fall. Don't forget that you're not penalised for trying a non-valid word so don't be afraid to experiment with combinations that look like they might just be words because they might just be words!

• Anne_Stirzaker
    Anne_Stirzaker Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Many thanks Baz :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?