Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am giving up on level 1726 it is not easy level , every time not enough Chocolate to complete the game. Anybody can give me some tips?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As lucky as that board was, they still had to use a booster...5 extra moves. Nice try!
Thank for the video, I think this game is lucky because of time BOMB has explored and managed to keep more Chocolate but no able to get such a good luck weapons. In fact I played already a week and never get such a good luck. I am playing according the tips keeping the chocolate until the end but no lucky chance to get. I felt giving up and hope to have a luck in next few days before I quick.
The thing to remember is that every time you break some chocolate it prevents production of new chocolate on the next turn. So to build up sufficient supplies you have to spend the majority of turns deliberately avoiding contact with chocolate at all. See how, in this video, the player manages that (although in the end he gets it wrong and has to use extra turns).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tD8d2-6Tvg