Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently got a new iPad and have played candy crush for a number of years now. I am on level 403 and I never made a King account, nor do I have a Facebook. How can I transfer my progress to the new iPad without losing anything?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact
They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were. Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.
If you still have access to your old mobile then you can go in and create a kingdom account to save your game. In the app settings there is a little orange icon. Here you can enter an email and password and it will save your progress. Then on your new iPad you can log into this same account to return your game