level 1779?

Options
13»

Answers

• DeepDimplesRobin
    DeepDimplesRobin Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback for level 1779.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play. 

Your feedback has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

impossible to pass
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Every few weeks, they release a nearly impossible level that is meant as a "milking cow", in that impatient players will waste a lot of money and boosters to pass the level. They play dumb when people complain, as if they didn't already know about the difficulty and as if they didn't test the level extensively before releasing it. A few weeks later, they nerf the level so people won't quit, before repeating the procedure with a new level. So, when you're stuck on a recently released level, just find something else to do for a while.

So true and the repeat madness shows up again in 1789
  • David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

Well, at least they've now changed it.  Quite why they didn't just make the requirement 2 nuts / cherries rather than 4, I don't know.  The chameleon candies in the sides are handy but the conveyor belts only make the formation of special candies more difficult!  Oh well, I'll suspend judgement till I've played it a few more times but King don't believe in taking the easy way out, do they?

Happy to be through it at last - think I struck a bit lucky but the changes have made it a fair contest. Still annoyed that they obviously hadn't tested it properly in the first place though...
  • nataliemac
    nataliemac Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I simply cannot pass this level the bottles just dont come and then the bear moves to the other screen and nothing you do will bring the bottles so i can try to pop them. Ive tried with double fish and you seem to get even less and less bottles im not sure what i can do to pass this level. ive watched the videos showing how to pass ....it never seems to work for me i cant believe that im having so much difficulty on an apparently normal level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?