Gold Bars Collection Times

Options
Zicke465
Zicke465 Posts: 17 Level 2

My mom and I both play AlphaBetty. We both collect gold bars by watching the short commercials. They go 10 seconds. I can collect bars every 10 minutes. Mom usually 1 hour. Is there any reason for this? 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?