How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Options

Answers

• jsmile
    jsmile Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

You really have the slowest "development team." What is the hold up? How long does it take to replace the board? Take away a color.
  • 56cheffy
    56cheffy Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Rather naively I assumed that once I had cleared the board the +5's would appear in abundance and make the level possible, but they are few and far between! I actually like 'timed' levels, you find out just how good you are at the game.
  • Marija_Nikolic
    Marija_Nikolic Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

The newest episode, released today, has FOUR timed levels. :(  

Timed levels in newest episode are easy... Im stuck again on 1831 and think it will be next level for discussions :(
  • 56cheffy
    56cheffy Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Just lost 5 lives in less than 2 minutes....4 'no more possible moves'......loll
  • gailyo
    gailyo Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I've lost dozens of lives to this level due to the shuffling issue.
  • Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

4 timed levels in the next release? For the comment someone made about knowing how good you are with timed levels. Rubbish. Timed levels are all about luck. You can't study the board and use your brain. You just find yourself clicking away madly. LUCK. And people with arthritis like myself it also causes a lot of pain because you don't have time to stop. That is why I like Soda. Yes the levels are harder but at least I can study the board
  • Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Ask yourself this.... If people are only passing this levels by using existing boosters and gold bars and even purchasing more extra time. Why would you be in a hurry to fix it? I can wait. It's not a race. And if they never fix it then so be it. I will go play something else
  • Kathy_Sovinski
    Kathy_Sovinski Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think they are trying to correct the problem with the reshuffle issue, however not doing anything else about the setup.  In my opinion the goal of 200000 points, is still ridiculously high.  For one thing, not all devices that the game is played on are "lightening" fast.  Each time you make a match you have to wait until the candies quit cascading before your able to make your next move.  Sometimes this will easily knock 5 seconds off the clock. Then if your board freezes up, as mine often does, your really in trouble. I know, I know not everyone uses a device that's slow, or has issues with their board freezing up, but these are a few additional challenges that I'm sure others may face as well.  Why oh why they continue to include these types of levels is beyond me. It's no longer a level of skill when you have to wait for the lucky board to come to you.  I played this am for 10 minutes, then out of lives...  I would ask friends for extra lives but they have all dropped out of playing this game long long ago.  King, would you please do something to make this level less stressful and more manageable.  It really is getting quite boring.  Thank you.   

I have the same problems! ready to leave this game!
  • David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

You've ruined the game king with all the timed levels,the glitch in this game is the ridiculous score you need to reach
  • David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

King sent me an email earlier asking me to play farm heroes super saga,after ruining candy crush I'll never play another king game again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?