Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After 2 or 3 moves this game shuts down saying there are no possible moves even though there are. I have only managed to play it once in 2 days of trying. Will we get our wasted loves and boosters back when the bug is fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is this part of this level? Because it's fairly stupid. You move once, it shuffles and says no more moves. Doesn't happen all the time - but often enough to make the whole level rather pointless as well as attempting to use any boosters futile.
This level is making me nuts! I go through all my lives in minutes because I'm given two or three moves then it says no moves remaining, and the game is over. It sounds like this is a shared problem for all. I don't mind spending time to pass a difficult level but when you can't even play one full game there is a problem! To attain this level, we have obviously dedicated some serious time to this game and it's frustrating that this issue is not being fixed.
Im on the same level and have the same issue very annoying and frustrating why would anyone want to buy lives to play when they dont even give you a chance to play? I have never spent money and i wont if they dont fix the issue id assume alot of people will stop buying items such as lives because its a waste and a waste of a booster when they do this too
sorry to tell you guys that you will find this problem all over the game, I do think this is a way to force you to buy lives, because it is happening since previous level, this is boring, anoying and make you loose a lots and lots of lives. NOT FUN to play anymore!!!