Level 1885 Candy Crush Saga

Options
2»

Answers

• Kate_Davies
    Kate_Davies Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I have been stuck on this level for nearly three months, I keep persevering because I love this game but I am close to giving up now.

Just pay $6.99 for a bunch of gold bars. I think that is the purpose of these games
  • Kh_1642
    Kh_1642 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Yes, another stupid timed level that I have been stuck on for a week waiting for the "lucky board" . Of course one of the reasons I have been stuck for a week is that I don't play as often.  Candy Crush is one of the things I do in the evening to relax and since timed levels are NOT RELAXING I just can't play them in the evening.  But, based on prior experience, I will soon be reaching that magic game where special candies cascade endlessly and I win with almost no effort on my part. Argh.

Totally agree Kate. Absolutely fed up with these ridiculous timed levels. Can use all 5 lives in 2 minutes. The score required is near to impossible unless you get lucky. I'm fed up to the back teeth with these levels, finally time for me to quit playing! Not enjoyable playing any more.
  • Kh_1642
    Kh_1642 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

You're absolutely right and your misery has plenty of company. Apparently the PC version of this level is much easier -- 20,000 points in 40 seconds or something like that. I really hate that King keeps being inconsistent with levels across devices. 

Yes great if you have a PC to play on! Not everyone does.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?