Lost all boosters

Options
Shelia_Gunderson
Shelia_Gunderson Posts: 2 Newbie

I had a lot of boosters that I earned over five years of playing candy crush. Today I log on and they are gone. Also my progress has been booted back some levels. This is not fair and I think I will quit all king games.

Answers

• Fritz_Teal
    Fritz_Teal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have this same problem it is clear that king do not care about their players this is a common issue!

• Wallace_Emerich
    Wallace_Emerich Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem, I was playing and I just save my boosters for hard missions but two days ago the game just returned to level 1 and all my boosters gone, I saved more than 50 colored bombs, more than 15 lollipops, almost 60 fishes, and a lot of other boosters and everything just gone to 0, if i cant recover the lost boosters I will just uninstall the game.

• Shelia_Gunderson
    Shelia_Gunderson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem, I was playing and I just save my boosters for hard missions but two days ago the game just returned to level 1 and all my boosters gone, I saved more than 50 colored bombs, more than 15 lollipops, almost 60 fishes, and a lot of other boosters and everything just gone to 0, if i cant recover the lost boosters I will just uninstall the game.

Yeah me too and some guy on here told me I shouldn't hoard my boosters...kinda made me mad. They were mine I earned them and should be able to use them when I want without worrying that they will disappear!!! King wants people to buy more I guess
  • Naresh_Ch
    Naresh_Ch Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Even the same problem here..lost the interest in this game..

• yourwahabmirza
    yourwahabmirza Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have lost all my booster without login anyware any Facebook accout. 

• Lhems
    Lhems Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Lost all my boosters last night.
  • Hendrik_Widjaja
    Options

Lost mine too, more than 200 colored bombs, 90 lollipops, 90 free switches, and many more!
  • Janine_C
    Janine_C Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2016
    Options

This happened to me it went back to level 1. I want them back I was wondering if this a ploy from Candy Crush so you need to re buy them?
  • Yvonne_Richard
    Yvonne_Richard Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I am on level 2032 and when I went onto my android this morning all my boosters are gone.  I lost my boosters a couple pf months ago also and had just built them back up again through candy drops and reaching levels with chests.  I had over 30 colour bombs, and 10-20 of the other boosters and hammers and switchers. I have not been hoarding them as stated above but use them as needed.  Where did they go all of a sudden????????  Very frustrated 

• silviaclementte
    silviaclementte Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I lost everything too.... =(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?