Lost all boosters

Options

Answers

• Nato_Pergioco
    Nato_Pergioco Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have same problem . I lost all accumulated boosters with the various missions and to the daily wheel. They disappeared when I started playing the Italian . what's happened ????? i want my boosters !!!!!!! 

• Britney_Nichole
    Britney_Nichole Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've had the same issue. Lost all of the boosters I earned and some I even PAID for! I have been an avid Candy Crush player for years, and I am very angry with the lack of support, and customer care they provide. Honestly am fed up and will most likely be deleting the app if this issue does not get resolved. 

• Ovidec
    Ovidec Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem, I was playing and I just save my boosters for hard missions but two days ago the game just returned to level 1 and all my boosters gone, I saved more than 50 colored bombs, more than 15 lollipops, almost 60 fishes, and a lot of other boosters and everything just gone to 0, if i cant recover the lost boosters I will just uninstall the game.

Same problem, and customer service is nowhere :(
  • SamZ
    SamZ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem, I was playing and I just save my boosters for hard missions but two days ago the game just returned to level 1 and all my boosters gone, I saved more than 50 colored bombs, more than 15 lollipops, almost 60 fishes, and a lot of other boosters and everything just gone to 0, if i cant recover the lost boosters I will just uninstall the game.

OMG,i thought it just happened to me. Do King's customer care even read our questions?or they just ignore it and never try to solve. F!
  • TCADY_
    TCADY_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Cancel my request for fixing it. Uninstalling the game, as it keeps removing my boosters. This time, just one week after my last loss. On level 1590 and boosters are pretty much required to pass levels-even the easy ones. Samsung Galaxy S5.  I'm not the only one having problems apparently. No love from the developers either.

• Alliliu
    Alliliu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem and I contacted the service twice already. They just keep sending me here to find solution. BUT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.

• Astroman565
    Astroman565 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have this same problem it is clear that king do not care about their players this is a common issue!

File a complaint with the California Attorney General. If enough of us do this they will either be fined or fix the problem. Further, if you paid money dispute the charge with the credit card company.
  • Astroman565
    Options

Even the same problem here..lost the interest in this game..

File a complaint with the California Attorney General. If enough of us do this they will either be fined or fix the problem. Further, if you paid money dispute the charge with the credit card company.
  • Astroman565
    Options

I have same problem . I lost all accumulated boosters with the various missions and to the daily wheel. They disappeared when I started playing the Italian . what's happened ????? i want my boosters !!!!!!! 

• Astroman565
    Options

Cancel my request for fixing it. Uninstalling the game, as it keeps removing my boosters. This time, just one week after my last loss. On level 1590 and boosters are pretty much required to pass levels-even the easy ones. Samsung Galaxy S5.  I'm not the only one having problems apparently. No love from the developers either.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?