Can anyone give me any help on level 225. I've been on it patiently for months now.

Options
Anne_Stirzaker
Anne_Stirzaker Posts: 13 Level 2

I just need any hints to get through level 225. I've been trying for months and get down to 2 left but can't see me ever completing it !!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

The priority is to get rid of the blockers. You can spread the gold in the last moves easily if you have the room to get longer words so if it's a choice between spreading and hitting the blockers always go for the latter. You need line blasters, of course, so try every way you can think of to extend words to get them. I find this easiest if starting with the Liberty companion but rotate around to see what suits you best. Don't be afraid to ditch a board if it's looking like it's going nowhere. It's a lot less frustrating than playing a dead attempt out to the end. 

• Anne_Stirzaker
    Anne_Stirzaker Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

The priority is to get rid of the blockers. You can spread the gold in the last moves easily if you have the room to get longer words so if it's a choice between spreading and hitting the blockers always go for the latter. You need line blasters, of course, so try every way you can think of to extend words to get them. I find this easiest if starting with the Liberty companion but rotate around to see what suits you best. Don't be afraid to ditch a board if it's looking like it's going nowhere. It's a lot less frustrating than playing a dead attempt out to the end. 

many thanks Baz I have been more intent on trying to spread and being left with a couple of blockers, so getting a bit nearer already, cheers.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks Baz for another great answer!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?