Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All my friends have disappeared in Candy Crush Saga on my ipad. I am the only one playing. They were all there yesterday
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Everyone- Welcome to the King Care community and thanks for taking the time to report this. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) Please be sure to update to the latest version once it is available. Thanks so much!
Hi Everyone- Welcome to the King Care community and thanks for taking the time to report this. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-)
Please be sure to update to the latest version once it is available.
Thanks so much!
Lost all friends, lives, and picture on my person
Cant find friends on my mobile
Same here on andriod
I have this question also but it is on a Kindle Fire HD
Same here! So frustrating I need help to move to next level, but can't see any friends that play.
Same thing happened to me and i've just updated to the latest version and i lost my friend, items and lives, not happy!