• Stella-6
    Stella-6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here on andriod 

Can't see my fb friends
  • Gisela_Saraiva
    Gisela_Saraiva Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone-  Welcome to the King Care community and thanks for taking the time to report this. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) 

Please be sure to update to the latest version once it is available. 

Thanks so much! 

My friends disappear too.
  • Gisela_Saraiva
    Options

Cant find friends on my mobile 

Same problem...
  • Gisela_Saraiva
    Options

Lost all friends, lives, and picture on my person

Me too...
  • Kristi_Cal
    Kristi_Cal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone-  Welcome to the King Care community and thanks for taking the time to report this. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) 

Thanks so much! 

I was on a higher level but couldn't find a friend - when I hopped down to a lower level which she had already passed ... her name showed up. All my software is up to date, I've reconnected etc. (sounds like a glitch in the game)
  • Marjorie_Keeping
    Marjorie_Keeping Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

I see these comments regarding lost friends were asked a year ago. What is the turn around time to have this fixed. I can't send or receive lives to or from my friends like I used to. I was hooked on this game...not so much anymore. Surely you could of found a work around in all this time!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?