⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Tracy-7
Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

Been playing this level all day, cant even break 100,000. Between the cascading, shuffling, and the licorice, there is not enough time without buying extra. Again with the slow conveyor belt on a timed level ?? WTH are you thinking ?? This is a once a week occurrence, and I'm getting really tired of it !! SMDH >_<

Answers

• tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited December 2016
    Options

So their big fix for 2199 is to just mark it hard?  It's one of those impossible timed levels, FIX PLEASE

• JaneTurn
    JaneTurn Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

They have officially pissed me off.  These timed levels are bad enough but, wow, mark it hard?  King, what has happened to the fun with this game.  That's why I started it.  Is this all for money?  After only getting 20k points on this level don't you realize that it just makes me more mad when you ask me if I want to buy more TIME!  Please fix this level!

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited December 2016
    Options

I so agree with everyone here and this ridiculous level.  More importantly though what I've noticed is fewer and fewer people are commenting on these higher levels which are deamed  "hard levels" and almost improbable to pass.  Have the once so dedicated players finally got fed up enough and moved on? I can see a big difference in the game level designs.  Activision/King needs to rethink their strategy and try to encourage and keep the game fun and intesting rather than discouraging and Boring!!!!  Maybe its time I move on as well.  I'm tired of complaining or providing constructive critisism because it's very obvious that no one at Activision really cares what I have to say or anyone else for that matter.  JMO, so no bashing please. 

• RD-2
    RD-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I PASSED THIS RUBBISH TIMED LEVEL AFTER ABOUT 30 GAMES I MANAGED TO GET 70K THEN SPENT ROUGHLY 30 GOLD BARS GOT TO 167K, WITH THE HELP OF 7 LOLLY'S AND 5 SWAPS.If I wasn't getting the free bonuses every 8 hrs, I would've packed this game up months ago but until it cleans me out totally, I will stay with it because it doesn't cost me anything (other than a bit of time). However, I can see that moment coming in the next few weeks. Good luck to my fellow Candycrushers!!!

• Maria_Bedolla
    Maria_Bedolla Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I agree with everyone here especially the slow conveyor belt by the time it moves it uses up the time. Time to pack it in

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

No matter how much we complain, it falls on deaf ears. Only when the King/Activision shareholders start asking questions as they see their money going down the drain will Management act. It will probably then be too late and those in Executive positions will be heading for the job queue. Unfortunately designers and games room staff can only do what their misguided bosses tell them to do !!

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Finally passed but had to use 5 hand swaps in addition to extra time (3 times on my last try) which cost me approximately 47 gold bars.  Ridiculous !!!!

• RD-2
    RD-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I so agree with everyone here and this ridiculous level.  More importantly though what I've noticed is fewer and fewer people are commenting on these higher levels which are deamed  "hard levels" and almost improbable to pass.  Have the once so dedicated players finally got fed up enough and moved on? I can see a big difference in the game level designs.  Activision/King needs to rethink their strategy and try to encourage and keep the game fun and intesting rather than discouraging and Boring!!!!  Maybe its time I move on as well.  I'm tired of complaining or providing constructive critisism because it's very obvious that no one at Activision really cares what I have to say or anyone else for that matter.  JMO, so no bashing please. 

totally agree, well said
  • ShellyAnnK
    ShellyAnnK Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

This is another ridiculous level.  I still haven't passed this level.  purchased two additional time boosters, still just short of one bar.  I am not going to spend one more dime on these timed levels.  It is time to quit this game for good. 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

Finally passed but had to use 5 hand swaps in addition to extra time (3 times on my last try) which cost me approximately 47 gold bars.  Ridiculous !!!!

Hi Debbie, wait until you get to Level 2210 !! Another idiotic timed level ??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?