Options
13»

Answers

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 321 Level 3
    Options

Agree with all that has been said about level 2199.  Another one that just wants us to use boosters and is shown by those that passed it.  They used many gold bars and others boosters to pass a impossible timed level.  I will hang in there for a while and hope CC changes this level in some way.  None of us mind a hard level; but we want ones that are passible without using tons of boosters.

• Indy_1962
    Indy_1962 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

2199 is just a joke.

• slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Just passed with 200K points without boosters. Played for a couple of days with all scores below 40K and suddenly passed and I don't why. I did have a speckled ball left when time ran out. Maybe they fixed it. Who knows?

Oh I know how - King decided that you were worthy to pass it so they passed you by giving you some dumb luck board. I really think that's how King operates - they have a quota and if you reach that quota based on the number of times played they give you a lucky board and pass you along. It's the only logical thing that makes sense. A seemingly unpassable level where you're only getting 40K and all of sudden you get 200K to pass it. So congrats - I'll continue to wait by playing less and will move on to the next levels when King decides it's had me wait long enough.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?