Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game is impossible to look at when you get to the flashing candy levels. I see others have stopped playing because of this ( I have too). Is anyone looking into changing this level so we can go back to playing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ann..I have had the same problem with migraines because of the flashing. It's also a concern for people who suffer from seizures due to the flashing lights on these levels. Clearly this was not thought out when they programmed these levels. I enjoy playing but will have to stop.
Yup, having same problem with Farm Heroes Super Saga
Flashing candies? Which level are they in exactly?