⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I had to stop playing because of the flashing candies that give me a migrane.

Options
Ann_Beetham
Ann_Beetham Posts: 1 Newbie

The game is impossible to look at when you get to the flashing candy levels.  I see others have stopped playing because of this ( I have too).  Is anyone looking into changing this level so we can go back to playing?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Flashing candies? Which level are they in exactly?

• Cathy_McDonald-2
    Cathy_McDonald-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Ann..I have had the same problem with migraines because of the flashing. It's also a concern for people who suffer from seizures due to the flashing lights on these levels. Clearly this was not thought out when they programmed these levels. I enjoy playing but will have to stop.

• Dorothy_Smit
    Dorothy_Smit Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Yup, having same problem with Farm Heroes Super Saga

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Hi Ann..I have had the same problem with migraines because of the flashing. It's also a concern for people who suffer from seizures due to the flashing lights on these levels. Clearly this was not thought out when they programmed these levels. I enjoy playing but will have to stop.

If it's giving you headaches then you might want to start by reducing the brightness of your screen and probably a sign to take regular breaks too. Being in a well lit room should also help with that. Around 3% of people who suffer from epilepsy have Photosensitive epilepsy, but if you are really concerned about flashing lights triggering seizures then it's best to visit your Doctor and get an EEG to make sure. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?