We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Saga Level 2229

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Thank you Lynette L for responding.  Good advice

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,096 Level 5

Finished the latest episode. No skill required with timed levels, just have enough colour bombs in reserve and then use one each game, match it with an exploding bomb and eventually the lucky board will come and give you a big score !!

Isn't that exciting !!!!

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2

Well done Peter. Now we can wait till next Thursday (late Wednesday NZ time) to what King have to offer in the next 15 levels. 

By chance, were you humming along on level 2240 singing that old Beach Boys Song, Fun Fun Fun?.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

I used my only 9 gold bars, on my 3rd try, cuz I got really close, then it wouldn't stop crushing, and I let the time run out. I knew this one would get some unwanted attention. I lucked out on the boards of the other 2 timed levels, in this episode. I agree, it's all a matter of boosters, and luck at this point. I am NOT a lucky person :(

• Debbie-5
    edited January 2017

Tracy, Bruce, and Peter.....Sounds like everyone has passed this horrific episode, now lets kick back and wait to see what the next episode brings that will be released next Wednesday, lol.  

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Hi Everyone!!!  I have to say I was quite scared when I read your comments on these levels.   However, for some crazy reason these timed levels did not get me this time  lol  (I had more trouble with other levels on this episode)!!  I'm so glad to have all of you to "vent" with!!!  Until Wednesday then :)

• Peter_Tornaros

Well done Peter. Now we can wait till next Thursday (late Wednesday NZ time) to what King have to offer in the next 15 levels. 

By chance, were you humming along on level 2240 singing that old Beach Boys Song, Fun Fun Fun?.

Not exactly, Bruce. What I was "humming" cannot be repeated here !!!
  • Peter_Tornaros

Tracy, Bruce, and Peter.....Sounds like everyone has passed this horrific episode, now lets kick back and wait to see what the next episode brings that will be released next Wednesday, lol.  

Meanwhile build up your boosters on the Sugar Track !!!
  • Debbie-5

I agree Tammy, there were other challenging levels in the episode. Nice to see ya on board.  I check here occasionally when a new episode is released to see if anyone has commented and given a "heads up" on any of the levels. Nice to have support, tips and encouragement from other players...sure not much from Activision, lol !!!

• Peter_Tornaros

Surprise, surprise !! No timed levels in the new episode. Only onto the fourth level but so far, so good !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?