⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Way too many levels fixed

Options
Codeblue3638
Codeblue3638 Posts: 30 Level 2

Kings has sabatoged many levels by cutting moves adding bombs  but these timed levels ar aimed at making the older people give up And quit    Once u have played for as many years as I have u realize u will not beat level until a predetermined amount of attempts  all aimed at getting players to buy boosters  I make it my habit not to buy from dishonest People which they r  they go through levels and change it to impossible  im on level 2175 this is the third out of four of the last levels to be labeled hard   WELL YEAH ITS HARD done on purpose  it's a shame they have to be so dishonest because it could be An awesome app  levels should not be made to have to attempt to beat way over 100 Times THAT IS  NOT FUN 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels according to feedback. We do have a mix of easier and harder levels generally the levels will get a little more difficult the further you progress through the game. 

We are also always creating new challenges and events so that our players can win free boosters to help with those trickier levels. 

Thanks again for feedback, your comments will be passed on :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?