CANDY CRUSH LEVEL 2324

Options
mjrose103
mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2

Anybody else having trouble with 2324, The fun has now gone from candy crush due to levels like this. Lots of luck and plenty of boosters required for this level. another money spinner from KING

Best Answer

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Tomtom likes to coin the phrase, "I did it dirty" So that's what i did. Threw all my Boosters at it.

Started the latest 15 Levels & lost interest on the 3rd one. Nothing new same old same old, So i sacrificed a large part of my Booster Arsenal & Bulldozed my way to the end. The 15 Levels cost me 43 Hammers & 21 Hands as well as the startup Boosters. I did not use any Gold Bars. The whole 15 Levels were just a rehash of previous Levels. Thankfully no Timed Levels

If King wants to continue with this Game, they have to reinvent themselves. Prior to writing this, i had a quick flick thru this Forum. There's a lot of unhappy People here with valid concerns being ignored. The Moderators are only responding mainly to Stuffed up Purchases.

Have a nice week People. It's mid Summer in New Zealand. The Weather is brilliant. Today i went Fishing, you can do this when you are retired.

Take care everybody.

Answers

• Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

I'm struggling with this level, not really getting close at all, 13 jellies remaining is my best. I've stopped wasting boosters on it, just waiting for my lucky go on it. Have watched the video and seen it done without boosters. Must admit I'm getting fed up of doing the same level

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I am stuck here too. I am always stuck tho. Got it down to three jellies left once, but didn't have any hammers. I don't have any boosters left, except for wheels, so I'll be here til I get enough hammers to kill that blasted clock. I hate those as much as the timed levels. I don't think this late in the game we'll ever get another level that doesn't require  boosters to beat it. 

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Yeah this level sucks. Dont see them nerfing it though.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

I struggled with this level also.  Cheated and put the hand switches and hammers to work, ugh.  Save those boosters.Same ole-same ole crap !!!!

• Debbie-5
    Options

I struggled with this level also.  Cheated and put the hand switches and hammers to work, ugh.  Save those boosters.Same ole-same ole crap !!!!

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Tomtom likes to coin the phrase, "I did it dirty" So that's what i did. Threw all my Boosters at it.

Started the latest 15 Levels & lost interest on the 3rd one. Nothing new same old same old, So i sacrificed a large part of my Booster Arsenal & Bulldozed my way to the end. The 15 Levels cost me 43 Hammers & 21 Hands as well as the startup Boosters. I did not use any Gold Bars. The whole 15 Levels were just a rehash of previous Levels. Thankfully no Timed Levels

If King wants to continue with this Game, they have to reinvent themselves. Prior to writing this, i had a quick flick thru this Forum. There's a lot of unhappy People here with valid concerns being ignored. The Moderators are only responding mainly to Stuffed up Purchases.

Have a nice week People. It's mid Summer in New Zealand. The Weather is brilliant. Today i went Fishing, you can do this when you are retired.

Take care everybody.

• Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

are you alking about level 2324? There isn't a clock on my level 2324, just jellies, liquorice and toooo much chocolate

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,020 Level 5
    Options

I am past Level 2324, but it cost me like every other level. This latest episode - Frosty Fields - although it has no timed levels is totally boring and virtually every level requires boosters to pass. As I said in previous posts I no longer play as regularly as I used to, but wish the game would become interesting again.

The incompetence displayed in the design of this episode has reached a new low and I thought it was impossible to go any lower. When is someone in authority going to wake up and realise unless competency and imagination returns to the game, players will be leaving in droves.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    edited February 2017
    Options

I am still stuck here. I have a few more boosters, but not enough for that. I can't even get close again. I need lots more hammers than I have now. Hoping for that lucky board. Starting to get my level#s confused too. Too many crappy ones 

• Debbie-5
    Options

Booster-boosters-boosters is all that needs to be said for this episode, as usual.  Hand switches and hammers. If you got-um you will be able to move on....if not, well I think you will need the gift of the lucky board. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?