⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CANDY CRUSH LEVEL 2324

Options

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

You CC people pick the worst possible times to flag me !! Just sent some feedback you aren't going to like !!!  >_<

My comments are going to moderation land never to be seen again, so I sent them some feedback. I don't know why they do that. I never swear or harass anyone. I don't get it. I'm about to quit because of this level too. Wasting too much time on this one, and getting no where. I don't have enough patience for this anymore. Out of boosters again, and on these ridiculous levels you might as well quit if you don't have any boosters.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Yup  I'm stuck here too and like a fool , am trying without boosters because I am sooooo sick of going backwards to play the sugar track to get the required boosters to pass these crazy levels.  I almost wish they would say---ok 2500 will be the end of the game.  That way I can try to achieve the end and move on from all this silliness.

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

My phrase is Winning Ugly.

I threw a ton of boosters to get past this one.

Sorry Tomtom, I should have taken more care. Winning Ugly sums it up perfectly.
  • Denise_Kray
    Denise_Kray Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think I'm finally done with Candy Crush. Level 2324 is impossible and I refuse to buy anymore boosters. This game is absolutely no fun anymore.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Hi everyone.  Everything said is soooooo true.  They just don't get it.  I'll be sailing right along with ya. 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,007 Level 5
    Options

Finished Frosty Fields yesterday. Had to use heaps of boosters and extra moves a couple of times. Like Tracy & Debbie if things don't improve I will be quitting as soon as my boosters and the few gold bars I have left run out.

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

I am also taking my Ball & quitting when my Boosters are gone. I tried to stay away recently, but my unused Boosters were praying on my mind (waste not want not). Might be a while, i have 455 Gold Bars.  I wonder if i can sell them to King ?. They must be pretty valuable as they have just increased the purchase cost.

Peter, i live about 20K's outside Dunedin. Temp today about 26C. It's a nice dry heat. i do not like high humidity.

• Denise_Kray
    Denise_Kray Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yup  I'm stuck here too and like a fool , am trying without boosters because I am sooooo sick of going backwards to play the sugar track to get the required boosters to pass these crazy levels.  I almost wish they would say---ok 2500 will be the end of the game.  That way I can try to achieve the end and move on from all this silliness.

I feel the same way
  • Debbie-5
    edited February 2017
    Options

There is no end to the rip offs Peter. I just got this level down to 1 jelly again, after about 50 boards, had 1 move left, and 1 hammer. I got excited, I was finally going to beat it. I smashed that 1 jelly, and there was another one behind it I guess, cuz I lost the game, it said I still had 1 jelly. If there is jelly behind a jelly, it isn't 1 IT'S 2 !!!! That's not only cheating, I call that a LIE !! Pissed me off so bad I tossed my laptop !! About to call it quits again. These levels are just TOO crazy to even deal with, and with crap like that happening, you just don't want to play at all. There are several people complaining about this one on CC's FB page too, so it's not just us. They are pissing everyone off, forcing them to quit, and it serves them right. 

That's a real bummer Tracy. I'd be pi&&ed too. I'm stuck on 2328 for 3 days now. About had it with this crap
  • Debbie-5
    Options

Count me in

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?