Alphabetty level 440

Options
Carol_Barnard
Carol_Barnard Posts: 3 Newbie

I was advised by King care team that professor alpha would turn up on this level and push moves up from 15 to 17.  Unfortunately I have played it numerous times and all I get is an extra crown, the professor is nowhere to be seen.  Impossible to complete this level without boosters.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Carol,

When starting the level, where you can see the required score etc, you are able to choose a character to help you in the level. If you choose a character with +2 moves, then you will be able to pass the level.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Shelley-8
    Shelley-8 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Carol,

When starting the level, where you can see the required score etc, you are able to choose a character to help you in the level. If you choose a character with +2 moves, then you will be able to pass the level.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I checked all the characters. There is no "Professor Alpha" that I can see and none of the other characters give 2 extra moves.
  • Shelley-8
    Shelley-8 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The Royal Guard is the only character with two extra moves but unfortunately it will not let you use this character on level 440.

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Professor Alpha also provides 2 extra moves but if the character is not available then you will need to go back and earn the required stars to unlock him. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?