Lost levels

Options
2»

Answers

• Karen_DeRuyter
    Karen_DeRuyter Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, when i started playing this game long time ago i didn't login to king.com or facebook and now i change my phone and i want save levels so i try login with facebook still on old phone - go to candy crush was something about 1000-1010 levels then go to login facebook and all gone :( now i check with and without facebook and still level 1 

I was close to 1450 and now am less than 400. No device change Did nothing different than I ever had. I tried to log in on he king logo and it said there was no account!
  • Bww-2
    Bww-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Bah Bah (and thanks for sharing JillyJill) Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

I also lost all levels. I was somewhere in the thousands. I’ve never connected through Facebook or entered an email. It’s just always been on my phone. I played this morning no problem, then opened it this afternoon and it sent me to level 1. Everything gone. Help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?