I quit alphabetty. New update it too hard and I am not spending money just to pass

Options
MJinHB
MJinHB Posts: 12 Level 2

New update too hard to pass.  Not spending money on an impossible level.  Have already gone back and three starred everything else, so I quit until they re work the new levels.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi MJinHB- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. 

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback, as we value the thoughts and the feedback of our players.  Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. 

Your words will be passed on :-) 

• MJinHB
    MJinHB Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hi MJinHB- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. 

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback, as we value the thoughts and the feedback of our players.  Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. 

Your words will be passed on :-) 

anks, I will check back. I appreciate the reply.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?