What is the new rank for?

Options
JBarnett
JBarnett Posts: 2 Newbie

Candy crush saga has a new ranking system.  What does that do?  It appears in the top right of my screen. 

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

This is a new feature that we are currently testing!

For each level you play, the points will help you to rank up, and for each rank it's possible you will win a reward.

As this is a new feature, things might change so if you have any further questions, let me know!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

For each level you play, the points will help you to rank up, and for each rank it's possible you will win a reward.

As this is a new feature, things might change so if you have any further questions, let me know!

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Dan_Hampshire
    Dan_Hampshire Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

I have ranked up 8 times now and received nothing. So what is the point?

• JBarnett
    JBarnett Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm  currently at level 12 or 13 and still haven't received anything.   Apparently,  something will be added later. 

• Tchelden
    Tchelden Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Kind regards,

Johnny

I'm now receiving 5 lives when I rank up, but they are lost because you can't have more than 5 at a time. Change the counter to allow more lives when they are earned.
  • mlavvaughn
    mlavvaughn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the feature but my wife doesn't; how is it being rolled out?

• Frank-8
    Frank-8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don't have this feature either
  • Patrick_Laughlin
    Patrick_Laughlin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've ranked up 25 times and it's gotten me nothing.

• Dale_Wideman
    Dale_Wideman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Each time I've "ranked up" I've received 5 additional lives, up to a maximum of 5 total lives.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyse the impact.The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future. Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Lynnie_Henderson
    Lynnie_Henderson Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Feature doesn't work properly - says plus 5 lives but they don't register (regardless of what life you're on in game play). 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?